2. Missafir.com requests some personal information from you after the penalty. As Missafir.com team, our first priority is to keep your personal information informed and your privacy maintained. These other provided information will not be used in any scope of the rules and words specified in the User Agreement and will not be shared with third parties.
3. Information security and confidentiality about Missafir.com is prioritized. The information entered by the users into the system is confidential and safe, and also with the awareness that this device is critical, the most up-to-date and most advanced security passwords are protected. Also, the highest level of protection against potential attacks and data theft attempts.
4. Access to users’ accounts in the system is hidden from third parties along with SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL technology performs two basic tasks between the server and the internet browser, namely authentication and encryption.
5. Missafir.com declares and undertakes not to engage in commercial communication activities without request, not to do marketing without permission, and to provide tools that will enable the user to exit the system free of charge and easily.
6. Missafir.com detects and uses the IP address of the return in order to detect problems related to the system and to fix these problems as quickly as possible. IP addresses can also be used to collect broad demographic information and users in a general way.
7. Missafir.com’s traffic data storage applications specified in the law numbered 5651 and the searches and the Tax Procedure Law number 213 and the written ones are also reserved in the transaction data storage area.
8. Missafir.com, you can provide links to other sites from within the service and mobile applications. Can you publish the advertisements, application forms, announcements, surveys of the third parties with which it has an agreement? Missafir.com may direct Users to these forms, announcements, surveys and advertisers’ websites / services / mobile applications of advertisers or contracted third parties. Missafir.com does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and policies of other sites and / or mobile applications accessed via this link, as well as the visual and textual content they host, in small categories.
10. In the middle, the person responsible for the security and confidentiality of the accounts and passwords within the site. Missafir.com is not responsible for any damages that may arise from not backing up, damaging or damaging any personal data during the use of the site or service.
11. User’s personal / corporate information is understood as advertisement and genealogical advertisement, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other information for identification. Missafir.com will not disclose any individual / information to any third parties, unless otherwise stated in this Privacy statement. Missafir.com will be able to disclose the related information to third parties by publishing this Privacy Statement offers in the cases listed below. These groups are;
11.1. Resulting in compliance with the legal legal obligations in the current legislation and international agreements effective in domestic law,
11.2. In cases regarding the fulfillment of the requirements of the agreements between Missafir.com and its users and their possible placement,
11.3. Requesting information about users of an investigation or investigation in accordance with the procedural method by the competent administrative and / or judicial authorities in cases,
11.4. Where it is necessary to provide information in order to protect the rights or security of users.
12. Missafir.com accepts to keep the confidential information given to it strictly private and confidential, to keep it as a secret, and to ensure and maintain confidentiality, the need to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. undertakes with this notification to take all necessary technical, legal and administrative measures and to show all the due diligence.
13. In case of using a service offered for a fee on the Site or purchasing through the advertisements published on the site, the credit card information collected through the payment institution or payment intermediary during the purchases made on the Site can be used for invoicing the purchased products and services.
14. The reliability of payment / invoice / delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is audited by missafir.com against Credit Card Fraud. For this reason, some users who place an order for the first time may need to first confirm the accuracy of their financial and address / telephone information. In order to check this information, if necessary, the credit card holder User or the relevant bank may be contacted.
15. Missafir.com does not request credit card number, username, password or password in e-mails it sends. The data contained in the e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Missafir.com cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted from User e-mails under any circumstances.
16. Missafir.com can obtain the usage information of the users in Missafir.com and mobile applications by using cookies (Cookies) which are a technical communication file, and information about the application usage with IP or Social Network account user data. The technical communication file called a cookie is used to obtain statistical information about how many people use the website in temporal proportion, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the relevant website and how long they stay, and to generate advertisements and content with dynamic diversity from user pages specially designed for users. It is a data file designed and used to assist. If users wish, they can always change the settings of their browsers so that cookies are not placed on their computers or a warning is given when such a file is sent.
17. Information that may be requested from users who respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys that may be organized by Missafir.com within the site or Applications, or ask questions to the help desk, can also be directly marketed to these users by Missafir.com and its collaborating persons or institutions. It can also be used for statistical analysis and to create a special database. Surveys or helpdesk can be services offered by 3rd parties as per agreement.
18. In accordance with the Law on the Processing of Personal Data no.6698, the personal data obtained can be processed by missafir.com in accordance with the law and the rule of honesty, for current, legitimate purposes, in a measured period and in accordance with the relevant legislation.
19. The personal data obtained can be transferred, stored and processed within the framework of the relevant legislation and stipulated security measures in another country where the service service providers Missafir.com works with are located at home or abroad.
20. Personal data, (i) It is clearly stipulated in the laws, (ii) It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, (iii) It is necessary for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, (iv) It can be processed without the consent of the personal data owner for one or more of the reasons that the relevant person has been made public by himself.