1. In order to protect the personal and corporate privacy of the User and to ensure that s/he can make the best use of all the services offered on the Website; various principles for information and data security has adopted. All of these privacy policies; is deemed to be accepted by the User by using the Website or the Mobile Application connected to our Company.
2. Some of your personal data are processed by the Company during and after the membership on the Website or the Mobile Application. You can reach the clarification text about your personal data here. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the clarification text.
3. Protecting your personal information and maintaining your privacy is the first priority of our Company. For this reason, the information you provide will not be used in any scope other than the rules and purposes specified in the User Agreement and the clarification text and will not be shared with third parties.
4. The Company prioritizes the security and privacy of the User. The information that the User enters into the system is protected in confidentiality and trust, and by using the most up-to-date and advanced security technologies, also recognizing that this data is critical. In addition, the highest level of protection is ensured against possible attacks and data theft attempts by constantly monitoring sectoral developments and developing dangers in the field of data security and conducting regular tests.
5. Access to the User's accounts in the system is hidden from third parties by using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL technology takes on two basic tasks between the server and the User's internet browser, such as authentication and link encryption.
6. The Company declares and undertakes not to engage in commercial communication activities without the User's request, not to do marketing without permission, and to provide tools that will enable the User to exit the system free of charge and easily.
7. In order to detect the problems related to the Website and Mobile Application and to solve these problems as quickly as possible, the Company determines the User's IP address and uses it when necessary. IP addresses can also be used to identify the User in a general way and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
8. The traffic data storage obligations of the Company specified in the Law No. 5651 and the related regulations, and the obligations of transaction data storage specified in the Tax Procedure Law No. 213 and the related regulations are also reserved.
9. The Company may provide link from the Website to other sites within the framework of the service it provides. It can publish advertisements, application forms, announcements, surveys of contracted third parties. The Company may direct the User to the sites / services / mobile applications of advertisers or contracted third parties through these forms, announcements, surveys and advertisements. The Company bears no responsibility for the privacy practices and policies of other sites and/or mobile applications accessed through this link, as well as any visual or textual content they contain.
11. The User is responsible for the security and confidentiality of her/his accounts and passwords on the Website. The Company is not responsible for any damages that may arise from not backing up any data during the use of the Website or during the service procurement, or any damage to any personal data.
12.1 In cases where it is necessary to comply with the legal obligations in the current legislation and effective international agreements in domestic law,
12.2 In cases related to the fulfillment of the requirements of the agreements between the Company and the User and its enforcement,
12.3 In cases where information about the User is requested in line with a search or investigation conducted by the authorized administrative and/or judicial authorities in accordance with the procedural method,
12.4 In cases where it is necessary to provide information to protect the rights or security of the User.
13. The Company hereby undertakes to keep the confidential information given to it strictly private and confidential, and to keep it as a secret, and to take all necessary technical, legal and managerial measures and to show all due diligence, which is necessary to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party.
14. When the products on the Website are purchased, the credit card information collected through the payment institution or payment agent during the purchases made by the User on the Website can be used for invoicing the purchased products and services.
15. The reliability of payment/invoice/delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is audited by the Company against credit card fraud. For this reason, some Users who place an order for the first time may need to confirm the accuracy of their financial and address/phone information. In order to control this information, if necessary, the credit card holder User or the relevant bank can be contacted.
16. The company never requests a credit card number, username, passcode or password in the e-mails it sends. Data contained in e-mails can be viewed by third parties. The Company cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted from User e-mails under any circumstances.
17. The Company can obtain the User's usage information on the Website by using cookies, which is a technical communication file, and the information about the Application usage with the User data of IP or Social Network account. The technical communication file called a cookie is a data file designed and used to obtain statistical information about how many people use the Website on a temporal basis, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the relevant Website and how long they stay and to help generate advertisements and content with dynamic diversity from User pages specially designed for the User. If the User wishes, s/he can always change the settings of her/him browser so that cookies are not placed on her/his computer, or a warning is given when such a file is sent.
18. Information that may be requested from the User who responds to periodic or non-periodic surveys that may be organized by the Company on the Website or the Mobile Application, or who asks questions to the help desk, may also be used by the Company and its collaborating persons or institutions for direct marketing to this User, statistical analysis and creating a special database. Surveys or helpdesk may be services offered by third parties according to the agreement.